Special Winter Price Offer!
All our services will start at just £100
After Building Cleaning in Brighton, Hove, Lewes & East Sussex
Cleaning up after building works is a daunting thought! This type of cleaning is something quite specialist, due to the nature of knowing how and what to remove without causing damage. We have all been there, your builder has finished the work and you take a deep breath at how you are going to clean the mess that has been left. When we say mess, we refer to dust, the odd splash of paint and plaster, and the dust and residue that has been left on the carpets. Our After Building cleaning service is ideal for you if you are a homeowner or if you are a builder that needs to get the property clean and ready for living.
We are experienced in dealing with this type of cleaning and have all the correct machines and manpower to deal with this. After all, you don’t want to go and spend money on brand new Hoovers, Steamers and Cleaning fluids to find out they aren’t up to the job!
Call the Sussex Cleaning Company to take care of it. One call and we will do it all! We cover Brighton, Hove, Lewes and the surrounding areas.
Sussex Cleaning Company are the experts in After Build Cleaning.
Don’t spend your time doing something you can leave to us.
Call us now 07950 668 325 or 07950 667 852
After Building Checklist
- Frames – Windows and Doors
- Clean all skirting boards and wash the doors
- Wash all sockets and clean all switches
- Clean and polish kitchen, bedrooms, living room etc. surfaces and wood
- Wash tiles and basins in the bathroom remove any residue paint and plaster
- Remove all labels from bathroom, windows, toilets, bedrooms, living Areas and kitchen
- Clean all floors of paint, dust and plaster, polish where applicable
- Clean all windows of any paint, dust and plaster spots
- Deep Clean of all fixtures, kitchen, bedrooms, living room and etc. Cupboards, drawers inside and out
1 Eridge Green
Lewes, East Sussex BN7 2SY
Sussex Cleaning Company Opening Hours Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 8am-4pm Phone: 07950 667 852 or 07950 668 325 or 01273 478998